For many years the Hospital executes the contract with the National Health Fund in the field of drug prescription programs in rheumatology, neurology and allergy. The programs currently carried out:
- The program of treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and juvenile idiopathic arthritis – aggressive forms (etanercept, adalimumab, infliximab, rytuksymab, golimumab).
- The program of treatment of rheumatoid arthritis – aggressive forms (certolizumab pegol, tocilizumab);
- The program of treatment of psoriatic arthritis (etanercept, adalimumab, infliximab, golimumab);
- The program of treatment with the TNF-alfa inhibitors for patients with severe, active form of ankylosing spondylitis (etanercept, adalimumab, infliximab, golimumab).
- The program of treatment of multiple sclerosis (interferon-beta, glatiramer acetate);
- The program of treatment of focal dystonia and facial spasm (Botulinum Toxin);
- The program of treatment of severe allergic asthma IgE omalizumab dependent.
Rheumatic drug prescription programs are implemented, depending on the type of the drug used, by the Departments of Rheumatology at ul. Skarbowa 1 and at al. Focha 33, and by the Rheumatology Clinics at ul. Batorego 3 and at al. Focha 33.
Neurological programs are implemented by the Department of Neurology.
The allergology program is implemented by the 1st Department of Internal Medicine and Allergology.
Qualifications to the programs based on specific criteria determined by the Minister of Health in the description of each program are made by specialists.